I solve that.
I do this by an in-depth analysis of your business, your products and services, websites layout, current SEO and Social Media strategies and formulate a custom solution designed to sky-rocket your products to the top of the search engine listings, increase social awareness and overall customer conversions.
WHAT I DO
Improving your websites prominence in the search engines is one of the most cost effective, long-term marketing strategies your company can have, lower your reliance on PPC campaigns, retain your competitive edge and increase profit margins. Speak to me today about formulating a tailored solution to boost your website relevance in the search results and drive traffic to your business at a price to suit your budget.
Success in today's competitive online marketplace requires more than the one-size-fits-all approach offered by so many hosted ecommerce solution providers. Choosing the right eCommerce platform for your business can be a very complex process as many have seemingly similar functionality. Call me to discuss your eCommerce objectives and let me formulate a creative solution aligned with your business goals.
Knowing what your customers are looking is not only important for improving and refining your product line but also to measure the success of your marketing campaigns. Knowing your customer goes beyond customer or traffic analysis. Enpower your website with the tools that aid and equipe you with the systems that refine and automate your business communications and increase customer conversion rate for your business.
PLUS - SOCIAL MEDIA - DATA-ENTRY - MARKETING - OUTSOURCING
Director – eCommerce Trends
08/2014 - Current
- Forge and maintain customer relationships.
- Management of every facet of the e-commerce web development process from concept planning, wire-framing, preparation of technical requirements for custom development as well as the design, development and data-entry teams, on-page and off-page optimisation, SEO and marketing strategies, quality control and assurance on the Magento platform.
- Determine customer objectives and provide recommendations, preparation of marketing strategies designed to increase brand recognition and lead generation.
- Development of training programmes for application use and optimisation of content.
SEO Consultant – The Bicycle Store Pty Ltd
10/2008 – 1/2015
- Ongoing growth of organic website traffic and all marketing aspects of the company, achieved consistent page #1 placements for competitive keywords and phrases across a wide range of products with over 500 products ranking #1 in Google.
- Analysis of market trends in the cycling industry, creation and implementation of an annual business strategy to further increase company revenues both online and through the retail outlet.
- Close analysis of our competitors pricing on a weekly basis across a broad range of products to ensure competitiveness both in the Australian and International marketplace.
- Overseer migration of e-commerce platform to Magento.
- Standardised data-entry procedures specific to the needs of The Bicycle Store.
- Responsible for the training and management of remote overseas data-entry staff.
- Responsible for the SEO and Marketing aspects of the company including analysis of market trends in the cycling industry, creation and implementation of an annual business strategy.
- Created new procedures and trained in-house staff to improve the internet fulfilment processes within the organisation to decrease staff errors and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
SEO Consultant - Ichumash (Sportsbook)
08/2007 - 04/2008
Location: Costa Rica
- Remote position as SEO Consultant from Nicaragua reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Appraisal of various CMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress, Mambo and Joomla to find the most suitable for the companies projected website content
- Choose Joomla as the most suitable CMS due to it's robustness, availability of Open Source components and Mambots, both free and subscriptions.
- Responsible for sourcing and setup off a Ubuntu Linux Server located in the UK, installation of needed software to run Joomla CMS and choose plug-in components and Mambots.
- Installation and configuration of the Joomla software.
- Responsible for appraising and implementation the most suitable plug-ins and components needed to provide the desired user functionality and management as well as the front-end components that had the cleanest code and best suited to our strict SEO guidelines.
- Analysis of statistics, report on current and project search engine placement, plan search engine objectives, make recommendations on staffing needs to meet project targets.
- Detail SEO strategies for management and writers / publishers so they have a clear understanding of our strategies and how best to structure a document, writing suitable titles, interlinking with other documents, tagging, writing of descriptions and selecting keywords.
- Implementation and oversight of submission of articles to e-zines, blogs, directories, exchange, one-way and three-way links, paid link campaigns and media buys.
- Assisted Marketing in developing marketing concepts and implementation of those ideas along with writing content as needed.
- Wrote numerous articles for the horse racing section of the sports book, previews, race results and tips.
Production Manager, Playsafe Holding AS (PLAY)
07/2006 - 07/2007
Location: Costa Rica
- Playsafe Holdings is listed on the Olsa Exchange in Norway, oversight of six of Playsafe's key online casino properties and 15 staff in the Design, Coding and Editorial Departments.
- Implemented Project Management system for allocating and tracking new and completed tasks within the Production Department.
- Created an Editorial Team with the primary focus of Blogging for SEO purposes and also assisting Marketing promotions, newsletter releases and Spanish translations.
- Oversight of design and implementation of new mailer templates, increasing overall customer click-through rate by 20% and decreased the production time of these mailers by 80%.
- Analysis of the company’s primary income producing websites and corporate website for the purpose of increasing customer acquisition and retention from a production perspective.
- Wire-framing proposed website design and site-flow for ease of customer navigation, increased SEO, customer experience by way of Videos, Podcast, Blogs and E-Commerce and Player testimonials.
- Managed the re-development of the companies primary income producing online casinos.
Internet Marketing, Design & Development
06/1997 - 06/2006
- Conducted very successful internet marketing campaigns for several international companies through the on-sale of click-throughs in the casino, pharmaceutical, real estate and stock market industries, traffic streams were filtered through a chain of literally hundreds of web-stores, on-selling tens of thousands of click-throughs daily. It was through my direct involvement in the planning, web development and marketing processes of these campaigns where I developed my core skills which formed the fundamental base of my hands-on education in the development industry.
IT Support, ASP Communications
01/1995 - 12/1996
- Maintenance and programming of the call centre’s PABX system’s queues and overflows.
- Daily LAN support for 200 staff.
- Set-up of in-house Microsoft IIS server and company website.
- Set-up of interoffice WAN links and remote sub-licensee links and support.
- Product research and implementation.
- Design and set-up of air-conditioned, false floor computer room.
HTML / CSS
Web / Design